Through His Eyes

Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.Rom.12:2 (MSG) Then you can see things through His eyes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States

I have the best job in the world. I am the Pastor and Church planter of Life Connection Church. I am married to Lisa for 27 years and have two adult children, Brooke 23, Nick 21 that have been and still are an incredible blessing to my life. Brooke is a graduate of UTA and is in the corporate world and Nick is a business major at Texas Christian University.

Friday, February 16, 2007

10 Leadership Questions I Ask Myself

In this week's Leadership Wired, John Maxwell gives us the Ten Questions he asks himself as a leader. While at the sight you can subscribe to this leadership newsletter. http://www.injoy.com/ is an incredible resource to help you mold into the leader you can be.

Questions I Ask Myself
By Dr. John C. Maxwell

Children astound me with their inquisitive minds. The world is wide and mysterious to them, and as they piece together the puzzle of life, they ask “Why?” ceaselessly. Why can’t they have another cookie? Why can’t they stay up after 9:00 pm? Why do they have to share their toys? Why does grandpa have white hair?

As we age, it seems our childlike curiosity diminishes. Yet, after all I have learned, I realize there’s even more I’ve not yet discovered. Through my leadership journey I’ve tried to keep my mind open to growth by continuing to probe for new ideas. In this edition of Leadership Wired, I’d like to share with you the questions I regularly ask myself as a leader.

Questions I Ask Myself

1) Am I investing in myself?

This is a personal growth question.

Read the rest of the article here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article, Royal. I saved it in my favorites folder so I can refer back to it often. Thank you. :)

6:06 PM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Royal said...

Thanks for stopping by Christi....Keep investing in yourself while you invest in others....

6:49 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home