Through His Eyes

Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.Rom.12:2 (MSG) Then you can see things through His eyes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States

I have the best job in the world. I am the Pastor and Church planter of Life Connection Church. I am married to Lisa for 27 years and have two adult children, Brooke 23, Nick 21 that have been and still are an incredible blessing to my life. Brooke is a graduate of UTA and is in the corporate world and Nick is a business major at Texas Christian University.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Quote of the Day


"A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury. "
John Stuart Mill, philosopher and economist (1806-1873)

"I was hungry and you gave me no meal,
I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
I was homeless and you gave me no bed,
I was shivering and you gave me no clothes,
Sick and in prison, and you never visited.'

"Then those "goats' are going to say, "Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or homeless or shivering or sick or in prison and didn't help?'
"He will answer them, "I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you failed to do one of these things to someone who was being overlooked or ignored, that was me--you failed to do it to me.'
Jesus - Matt. 25:42-45

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider also the prayer that wasn't prayed. When God brings people to mind, it's for a reason - even if it is just a breath prayer. Pray in all things and for all things. Pray for those you can't clothe, pray for those you can't visit, pray for those you cannot feed, pray for those that can and do. Amen

3:13 PM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home